My darling husband posted what he thought was a humorous update on Facebook about me being late and blah blah blah.
Now, was it true. Yes. Was it funny? Well yes, he's the funniest person I know. Was it rude? #inserteyebrowraisedemojihere
But then a beautiful thing happened. What felt like the entire female species came to my rescue. #girlpower
This was the funniest, and wildly helpful post of them all. Thanks Crystal-Lee. For being awesome.
Dear Husbands of the World,
- Say "Oh baby, I'm so sorry," as an answer to everything.
- Get ANY crazy labor inducing remedy she requests.
- Don't say ANYTHING about her hair or makeup, rather say "oh you look so beautiful today" every. single. day.
- Do not ask, "is it a contraction??" after every grunt or wince. It's past 40 weeks. The little person inside the womb doesn't fit anymore and every little move feels like certain death.
- Do not make her pick up your toddler. Ever.
- Rub those feet like you've never rubbed before.
Overdue Pregnant Women