Read that again.
And then raise your right hand and repeat after me:
"I, _______________, solemnly swear to not judge but only encourage my co-readers who love the idea of finishing dozens of books more than the actual act of reading."
Ok, now that we got that out of the way, W E L C O M E!
This is where we start a book and only possibly finish it, because starting is better than never-starting. Wish that could have been a little catchier, but you get it.
I like reading books. I'm just not a fast reader and I'm a mom. With a full time job. I don't get to sit and read for fun in this season but in the seconds I do get to finish a dog-eared page, I remember how much I love the act of learning through written words.
So here it goes. One book at a time. On my Facebook page, I'll write about things that strike me and I'd love to hear if you're reading the same book or another that's rocking your world.
First book I'm non-committally flipping through is:
From book website:
Breaking Busy will help you:
- Understand that whatever your age or season of life, new adventures are waiting for you. Walking in your God-given destiny is the best kind of life you can live.
- Learn how to stop chasing what leaves you empty and start doing what you were created to do.
- Identify the common lies you believe and how to strip their power from your life.
- Recognize that your passions and talents can give you clues into your purpose in life.
- Discover how to overcome feeling a constant pressure to be all things to all people.
Ready, set, read! Or not 😘