"This list is not an endorsement of everything that is presented in these pieces—there is a great amount of nuance in such a complex issue. You’ll rarely find a full piece that uses your favored perspective, level of explicitness, or correct language. It shouldn’t stop us from coming together and being educated." - Love146.org
F I L M S
- Flowers of War, 146 minutes*
- The Whistle Blower, 110 minutes*
- Girls Rising, 101 minutes*
- Fields of Mudan, 23 minutes
- Rape for Profit, 86 minutes
- Underage, 7 minutes
- Trade, 120 minutes
- Very Young Girls, 84 minutes
- Call + Response, 86 minutes
B O O K S
- Lost Girls, by Robert Kolker
- Girls Like Us, by Rachel Lloyd
- Beyond the River, by Ann Hagedorn
- Sex Trafficking, by Siddharth Kara
- Ending Slavery, by Kevin Bales
- The Johns, by Victor Malarek
We must rise higher and take even just ONE STEP forward. They deserve it. Will you step forward with me right now?
We're raising $2700 in leiu of my 27th birthday, to support the education and restoration of 12 rescued girls in the Philippines. My personal friend and rockstar, Crystal, oversees this home and the stories she shares would blow. your. minds.
It's real. It's here. And you can do something about it! Got $5?
Plant your seed here.
G I V E
Click to give your donation of $5, $10, or $20 via My Refuge House's super secure and tax deductible site. (Make sure to use the provided link so we can track how much $$ raised.)
S H A R E
Know someone who is passionate and overwhelmed about this too? Tell them you found something small they can do to start with!
G E T
Yup. We want to show you your sacrifice means the world, so we're giving you a little gem of music. A free download will be coming later this month! You're the first to hear about it!